It’s summer (finally!) and everyone seems to be out enjoying the trails around New Zealand. So for the month of February we thought it would be fun to run a bit of a photo comp to show off the best trails in New Zealand. All you need to do is tag your Instagram or Twitter riding pictures with #nztrails. Easy. Our panel of “expert” judges will pick the best five and then everyone can have a go at voting for the best of the best via our Facebook page.
The winner will win a sweet Trail Fund NZ t-shirt and a second for a mate, we will also throw in some of our awesome Trail Fund NZ stickers and a few other goodies that we have lying around Trail Fund HQ.
So get out there, have some fun, document your adventures and share your love of NZ trails!
* photos must include the tag #nztrails and be posted on either Instagram or Twitter.
* it needs to be your photo (that is, you took the photo and have the rights to it)!
* photos need to be of #nztrails (well duh!)
* any photo including enduro fanny packs or bib shorts (if visible) will be instantly disqualified.
* drop bars, lycra, bikes with less than 5 inches of travel and non-dropper seat posts are allowed.